Seems like every time a new system update tries to download it fails, and I have to wipe the cache partition to get the phone to recognize that it needs to try applying the update again.
I have these steps memorized, but I thought they might be useful for someone else to have as well.
- Boot into recovery
- Press and hold Power, Choose “Restart” option
- When screen turns off, press and hold Volume Down and Power
- When the white HBOOT screen appears, use the volume button to move down to “RECOVERY”
- Press the Power button to select “RECOVERY”
- When the triangle and exclamation appears, hold the Volume Up and Power button at the same time
- Using the volume button, scroll down to “Wipe cache partition” and select it
- Select “Reboot system now”