Author: Barbara Silva
- 1 lb. hamburger or ground meat of your choice
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- Half a head of cabbage, chopped or shredded. Approx. 4 cups.
- 3 packages of regular ramen (flavor of your choice) with seasoning packets.
- Soy sauce or Worcestershire sauce (to taste)
- Brown the ground meat and onion, seasoned with salt, pepper and garlic powder (or fresh minced garlic)
- Mix one of the seasoning packets to the meat mixture
- Break up the ramen noodles and add them to the meat mixture
- Save the two remaining seasoning packets and mix with one cup of water. Add that to the skillet, mix in well and cover.
- Cook on medium heat until the noodles soften, stirring frequently to ensure it does not stick. Add more water as necessary if that happens.
- Once the noodles have started to soften, add the cabbage and add soy sauce or Worcestershire sauce to your taste. Mix in well and stir until cabbage starts to wilt.
- Check for seasoning and you are ready to eat.
Source: Barbara Silva